Senior Manager, Editor-in-Chief
Are you passionate about destination marketing and keen to make a difference in Helsinki? We're looking for an editor-in-chief who will help us take our mission of sustainable growth and inclusiv
Senior Manager, Editor-in-Chief
Are you passionate about destination marketing and keen to make a difference in Helsinki? We’re looking for an editor-in-chief who will help us take our mission of sustainable growth and inclusivity to the next level.
We treat you like a person, not a business
We believe positive, personal connections bring meaningful and lasting business partnerships.
Join the Helsinki Partners’ team
Helsinki Partners Oy is a city marketing, investment promotion and talent attraction company owned by the City of Helsinki. Our mission is to promote the city’s sustainable growth and build Helsinki’s global reputation and brand. We do this by attracting international investments, businesses, talent and visitors, and conducting international sales and marketing.
Helsinki Partners Oy is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Manager to join our Brand, Marketing and Communications Unit as the Editor-in-Chief. As the Editor-in-Chief, you will be responsible for leading our content strategy and ensuring the quality and consistency of Helsinki Partners’ digital platforms.
- Creating content and editing current Myhelsinki.fi website and taking care of its’ backend.
- Developing Helsinki Partners’ future digital service, it’s content creation and production.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive content plan that aligns with our brand and marketing objectives.
- Participating in the creation and editing of engaging and informative content of all of our digital channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand their content needs and provide strategic guidance.
- Manage a team of external content creators to produce high-quality content and ensure that all content is accurate, well-researched, and adheres to our brand voice and guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our channel- and content strategy.
- Monitor and analyse content performance metrics to optimise engagement and drive business results.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience as an Editor-in-Chief or similar role.
- A relevant educational degree.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and execute a content strategy for international audiences.
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Experience with using and developing content management systems and digital publishing platforms.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent English and Finnish skills, written and spoken.
What we offer
We provide a meaningful and inspiring role in a team that is as diverse as the city we love. Our team is passionate about Helsinki and values diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do. You’ll have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on destination marketing and the tourism industry.
The position is full-time and we aim to fill it as soon as we find the right candidate. If this opportunity excites you, please apply by October 9th, providing your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations.
Helsinki Partners Oy is a workplace that embraces equity, inclusivity, and diversity. We cultivate an atmosphere of trust, transparency, and mutual respect. We go the extra mile to help our diverse clientele find opportunities in Helsinki. Our working language is English.