Let’s meet at ITS World Congress 2022
Helsinki Partners’ Sonja Malin and Eelis Torvinen are heading to ITS World Congress 2022!
Pop by our booth at the Nordic+ Pavilion (stand 1447) to chat about:
- how to connect with private and public stakeholders in the Helsinki Smart Mobility ecosystem
- the current business and urban piloting opportunities in shared and circular mobility, MaaS, AV and batteries
- concrete support for investing in or setting up your business in Helsinki.
Learn more at these pitches (at Nordic+ Pavilion, stand 1447):
- 15-minute city – smart and digital Helsinki (duration 5 minutes, around 12 PM on Monday)
- Find your opportunity in the Nordics+ – reverse pitching session (duration 30 minutes, 9.30 AM on Tuesday)
A long-time partner in the ITS Finland network, the City of Helsinki strives to improve both the lives of citizens and visitors and the environment through sustainable mobility. In practice, our goals are to become a 15-minute city and carbon neutral in 2030.
Public testbeds, such as Mobility Lab Helsinki, and business landing services, such as those provided by Helsinki Partners, help companies, investors, and innovators tap into the local opportunities and join in creating a smart and sustainable Helsinki.
Read how these mobility companies and projects have succeeded in Helsinki:
- Electric car rental startup GreenMobility keeps growing in Helsinki
- MUJI and Finnish startup Sensible 4 take self-driving innovation from Finland to Japan
Want to to know more? Contact Sonja at sonja.malin(a)helsinkipartners.com or +358 40 017 5636.